Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Grow, Growing, GOALS?!..

Hey guys,

So the month of April was ending and I felt that whole month was a lazy month for me. I literally did nothing!!! Went for a couple of language classes, worked on my thesis a bit, but generally nothing intense.  At some point, my boyfriend (and including myself to be honest) questioned if I was getting depressed, cause all I wanted to do, and did most times, was lay in bed watching youtube videos. Anyways, I do not think I am depressed, I just wasn't occupied much.

Because of this, I felt I needed to set up goals to motivate/occupy my time. Plus I have to study for an exam next month and seriously start working on my thesis, so I guess I should be really occupied this month.

Anyways, my May goals are:

For my Hair:
1) I need to figure out protective styles that would limit my hand in hair time to just M&S time a couple of days in a week.
2) Take my hair, skin and nails vitamins religiously.
3) Carry on with my regular hair routine. (Wash&DC weekly and sleep with stain bonnet)

For my health/body:
1) Exercise at least 3 times a week. (I signed up for a 10km race in June to motivate me with this task)
2) Eat 5 fruits and/or vegetables a day.
3) Take my daily ABC vitamins religiously.

I check back at the end of the month too see how I have done. Lets hope for the best. :)

Love,
Dumebi. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello...your progress is amazing. You know one of the few things that have aided my hair journey is a wise word my stylist said to me. She said if you invest in quality products for your hair, you'll see results way much faster". I decided to embrace that approach and today, I finally hit MBL here in Naija which I never thought could be possible. Thank God for online stores who've made these products accessible within Nigeria. I get all my hair needs from www.hairsage.com and I have learnt a lot. Wish you happy hair growing.

    ReplyDelete