So the month of April was ending and I felt that whole month was a lazy month for me. I literally did nothing!!! Went for a couple of language classes, worked on my thesis a bit, but generally nothing intense. At some point, my boyfriend (and including myself to be honest) questioned if I was getting depressed, cause all I wanted to do, and did most times, was lay in bed watching youtube videos. Anyways, I do not think I am depressed, I just wasn't occupied much.
Because of this, I felt I needed to set up goals to motivate/occupy my time. Plus I have to study for an exam next month and seriously start working on my thesis, so I guess I should be really occupied this month.
Anyways, my May goals are:
For my Hair:
1) I need to figure out protective styles that would limit my hand in hair time to just M&S time a couple of days in a week.
2) Take my hair, skin and nails vitamins religiously.
3) Carry on with my regular hair routine. (Wash&DC weekly and sleep with stain bonnet)
For my health/body:
1) Exercise at least 3 times a week. (I signed up for a 10km race in June to motivate me with this task)
2) Eat 5 fruits and/or vegetables a day.
3) Take my daily ABC vitamins religiously.
I check back at the end of the month too see how I have done. Lets hope for the best. :)